Nuffnang Header

Welcome!




Please read the terms and conditions at the sidebar
before purchasing to avoid unnecessary conflict.

If you are interested to purchase an item but have further questions to ask, please email us at

thestylefactor(at)gmail(dot)com

Once you have decided and confirmed that you would like to purchase an item, please fill in the form below and send it to our email. (No backouts once this is filled!)

Item :
Postage Method :
Name :
Contact number :
Mailing Details :

All items are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Remember, inquiring does not imply a confirmed purchase, so if you really must have an item, proceed to the next step or make it clear to me so that I will keep the item on hold for you.



Sold items will be deleted for easier viewing :)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NOTICE : Slow replies until the 21st of June

I would like to apologize in advance as my replies to emails may be slow/delayed until the 21st of June, as I am currently having my examinations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! :)

PS : Lots of updates coming up after that, stay tuned! :D